Romanticide Ep1 Romanticide Ep1

Was this some what influenced by Oh! My Goddess? What with the name Keiichi and the romance with a super natural female who knows nothing of the human world.

Not saying it's not unique, it is, this is great :)

Super Sonic Super Sonic

not bad but kind of a rip off of that older music video of this song.

This Is Halloween (Flash) This Is Halloween (Flash)

It's pretty good, nice job. However you have all the footage, so even though it might be a pain, I don't see why you can't just create a new flash file and continue the animation.

tithinian responds:

I've actually done that and another problem with that is all the "symbols" that have effects such as blurriness and lighting, in the new file they lack all of their effects, also the audio doesn't sync up anymore. I will get around to finishing it someday though.

These Video Game Jokes These Video Game Jokes

lmao pretty funny, more so then some other stuff on the front page right now.

HSR: Drunk & Available HSR: Drunk & Available

Loved it, was so much like the real thing. The only thing I didn't like about it was the more adult themes, that took away the illusion of the real homestarrunner toons.

Dodge Ball Dodge Ball

Sasuke and Naruto?

RetroTurtle responds:

Sasuke? Yes
Naruto? I guess

Evangelion in a Nutshell Evangelion in a Nutshell

I just began watching this series, i've only seen the first episode, and this is literally the first episode.

Kerslash Episode 1 Kerslash Episode 1

Thought this was great. Wish it was a little longer. I'm sure this took a really long time to make though. Can't wait for part 2.

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

Love this, so catchy. It reminds me of an old 90s cartoon.

Little Fighter Alpha Ch10 Little Fighter Alpha Ch10

This should have a much higher score...great job.

MaxR responds: